Thank you for all of your sweet comments. Between launching Sound Eats and joining the world of twitter, it’s been quite an exciting morning! So far everything has gone fairly smoothly (minus a small hiccup Ryan helped me figure out this morning – I tell ya, it’s a good thing this girl is going into Education and Technology!). It you have any difficulties with the site or catch any hiccups, please let me know!
While I was working out the hiccup this morning, I muched on a whole wheat english muffin with Organic Smart Balance. (Vegan note: the Organic Smart Balance and the Light Smart Balance are both vegan).
I also had more Good Belly…
And am currently working my way through a green, protein-packed smoothie in a bowl.
The smoothie contains 1/3 bag of spinach, 1/4 cup frozen mango, about 1/3 frozen banana, ice, 1 cup light vanilla soymilk and this packet of Vegan Brown Rice Protein Powder (chocolate flavor!). Also topped with Quaker Oatmeal Squares, just ‘cuz.
I know most of you are familiar with green smoothies, but for those of you who aren’t (probably any of you who found this through my facebook) please don’t freak out! Green smoothis are quite good – the only reason they’re green is from the spinach, which you can’t even taste. It’s a fabulous way to bulk up the nutrition of your smoothie and add some veggies to your life. It’s also awkwardly tinted from the Protein Powder (which added 12 grams of protein for just 57 calories).
Now I have a favor to ask of you, but I’m willing to dish out for this favor. Enter: the Thank You Giveaway!
- Newman’s Own Organics Mints (lots of ‘em!)
- Avon’s mark Lemon Sugar lotion (love this scent!)
- POMx Iced Coffee (1 Chocolate, 1 Cafe au Lait)
- Trader Joe’s Vanilla Almond Crunch granola bars
- Trader Joe’s “this apple walks into a bar” bars
- Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea
- Newman’s Own Organics Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Newman’s Own Organics Ginger Hermits
- There’s a strong chance I’ll be baking this weekend and some of the goodies (vegan) will end up in here as well.
There are multiple ways to get an entry:
- If Life According to Mrs. LC was on your blogroll, change it to Sound Eats.
- Update your Google Reader/ Subscribe to Sound Eats.
- Let everyone know about the site change by adding a link to this giveaway on your blog.
- Find me on twitter!
I know those things take time, but I really appreciate you helping me get the word out about the blog change. For each of those four things that you do, leave a separate comment. The giveaway closes on Saturday morning when I randomly select the winner from the comments. Thank you!
Have a great afternoon friends, I’ll see you later!
EDIT: While I still appreciate you helping me spread the word re: the blog switcharoo, the giveaway is over! (Ended Saturday 10.3.09). Thank you!